SAFETY FROM THE GROUND UP
Ballooning is a weather based activity. All flight sare subject to cancellation based on unsafe weather conditions. Our pilots are trained and qualified to evaluate weather conditions and make a decision weather it is safe to fly. If weather conditions are not safe we will update our weather hotline 707-935-9880 one hour prior to your flight.
Napa Valley Aloft has exclusive rights to a viable alternate flight corridor in Napa Valley’s wine region Pope Valley, located Northeast of St.Helena.
- Installation of clear vinyl to all our basket compartments, shielding droplets and person-to-person contact.
- Private compartments for all couples and small groups.
- “No touch” outside parking lot check-in.
- Temperature checks upon arrival.
- Hand sanitizer and facemasks available for all our guests and employees if needed.
- Passengers and employees are required to wear masks.
- Sanitation of our baskets, equipment, and vehicles.
Napa Valley Aloft takes several steps to minimize the practicable exposure to and spread of the virus COVID-19.NVA does not take any responsibility for any virus transmission or infection during your flight or vehicle transportation.
Upon arrival for your hot air balloon ride, you will be given a Release of Liability and Assumption ofRisk Agreement
to review and sign prior to boarding the basket for your flight.
By signing this agreement, you are forever releasing and waiving your rights to make a claimor sue for injuries or damages against Napa Valley Aloft, INC by you, assignees, heirs, distributes,guardians, and legal representatives.
Hot Air Balloons are a potentially hazardous activity. By signing the waiver you are voluntarily participating in this activity with knowledge of thedanger involved and assume any and all risks.
Curious about our release form? Review it here.